VOUSAG HIGH SCHOOL REPRESENTATIVE (VHSR)
Please note that all applications must be submitted on the recruiment portal
1. Officer will ensure that all students in the school have full knowledge about VOUSAG (Jss1-SS3).
2. Officer will oversee VOUSAG publicity and awareness using online and physical medium depending on the high school status.
3. Encourage students in the school to register their membership with VOUSAG.
4. Give update on VOUSAG series to the field office.
5. Send report on arising issues in the school to the field office for appropriate steps.
6. Officer will oversee membership meetings in the school as will be scheduled and approved by the ambassador of the field covering that jurisdiction.
1. Officer must be a registered student in the high school.
2. Officer must be a registered member of VOUSAG.
3. Officer must not occupy any position like school prefect or class representative.
4. Officer must have good academic standing.