THOSE WHO HAVE MADE IMPACTS IN VARIOUS SECTORS OF SOCIETY IN TERMS OF DEVELOPMENTS.
Category: 1. PROFESSIONAL (P)
2. UNIVERSITY ALUMNI’S (A)
Requirements: 1. Must have at least 10 years work experience in any sector of the society with proof of experience (POE). P-Grade
2. Must have attained the age of thirty years and above. P-GRADE (Optional)
3. Provision of Proof of contribution (POC) to development in any part of the world. (P-Grade)
4. Proof of graduation (Certificate) must be provided and verified. (A-Grade)
5. Must not be running any post graduate course presently. (A-Grade). Please those in these category can be working class but are not currently enrolled in any degree program.
Benefits: A. Opportunity to become a keynote speaker at VOUSAG Conferences and Programs globally.
B. Opportunity to be appointed as executive officers into the organization.
C. Opportunity to serve on VOUSAG regional committees.
D. Opportunity to be on VOUSAG leadership recall program.
E. Opportunity to be recipient of VOUSAG Conferment award.
F. Discount on all VOUSAG Publications.
G. Discount on VOUSAG merchandise.
H. Opportunity to become a VOUSAG Mentor.
Meant For: UNDERGRADUATE IN ALL UNIVERSITIES ACROSS THE GLOBE.
Category: 1. University Undergraduate (UU)
Requirements: 1. Must have matriculated into any accredited University in the world.
2. Provision of proof of studentship (POS) which could be in the form of identity cards of the institution you matriculated into.
3. Provision of the name of Field (University) (FOP).
4. Proof of Level of study (LOS) in your institution (Departmental ID).
Benefits: 1. Access to VOUSAG publications such as journals, Development books & VOUSAG insights and E-newspapers.
2. Discount on all field operations registrations (conferences, events, programs and Guided Tours fees).
3. Discount on regional operations.
4. Discount on State operations.
5. Access to VOUSAG Counselling program.
6. Opportunity to serve as field officers in the organization.
7. Opportunity to intern in any of VOUSAG subsidiaries.
8. Access to quick response on problem faced at intervals.
9. Protection insurance from VOUSAG against any form of oppression.
10. Opportunity to serve as a departmental officer.
11. Opportunity to benefit from VOUSAG Scholarships.
12. Access to VOUSAG membership cards.
Meant For: THIS CATEGORY IS STRICTLY FOR POST GRADUATE STUDENTS (MSC. & POST GRADUATE STUDIES) IN ANY UNIVERSITY ACROSS THE GLOBE
Category: 1. Post Graduate Students (MSc. and Post Graduate)
Requirements: 1. Proof of studies (POS) showing that student is currently enrolled and studying a post graduate degree in any accredited University across the globe
Benefits: 1. Opportunity to be appointed into any state office in the organization.
2. Opportunity to be appointed as into any regional office in the organization.
3. Opportunity to serve on VOUSAG regional committees.
4. Opportunity to be an instructor in VOUSAG development institute.
5. Opportunity to be recipient of VOUSAG Conferment award.
6. Discount on all VOUSAG Publications.
7. Discount on VOUSAG merchandise.
8. Opportunity to become a VOUSAG Mentor.
9. Opportunity to access VOUSAG membership school.
10. Access to VOUSAG Scholarships.
Meant For: HIGH/SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS ACROSS THE GLOBE
PROSPECTIVE UNDERGRADUATES ACROSS THE GLOBE.
Category: 1. HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
2. PROSPECTIVE UNDERGRADUATE
Requirements: 1. Must be a registered student of any accredited high school in the world.
2. Must provide proof of studentship (POS) to any high school in the world.
3. Must provide a Relationship document (RD) which shows a written or registered examination document to any university in the world. This applies to only the prospective undergraduate grade in this category.
Benefits: 1. Access to all VOUSAG publications.
2. Opportunity to serve as VOUSAG High school representatives.
3. Opportunity to access VOUSAG Scholarships.
4. Access to VOUSAG Guided Tours.
5. Access to VOUSAG state and regional operational facilities.
6. Opportunity to own a VOUSAG membership card.
7. Discount on VOUSAG Operations.
8. Access to VOUSAG Series program for high school students.
9. Opportunity to attend VOUSAG membership school.
10. Access to helpful educational e-books from VOUSAG E-library.
11. Access to VOUSAG development insititute program for high school examinations.
Meant For: Dwellers in various communities globally with exception to students from high school upward.
Category: 1. Artisans
2. Skilled laborers’
3. Others in the community
Requirements: 1. Must currently reside in the community as at the time of registration.
2. Provision of Utility bill for address confirmation.
Benefits: 1. Business exposition for community based businesses owned by registered members.
2. Opportunity to participate in community development programs.
3. Opportunity to be involved in VOUSAG based activities.
4. Opportunity to connect with like minds within the community.
5. Access to VOUSAG Conferences
6. Access to VOUSAG Programs
7. Access to VOUSAG Operations
8. Opportunity to access VOUSAG digital Community programs.
9. Opportunity to access VOUSAG Community Office